| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goldsboro, Nc in June is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 100.1mm (3.9in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Goldsboro, Nc June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Goldsboro, Nc, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Goldsboro, Nc:
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) N
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) N
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NW
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) NW
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 42.8 kms (26.6 miles) S
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 101 kms (62.8 miles) WSW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 188.3 kms (117 miles) WSW
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) S
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) SSW